Should we make changes to this policy this page will be updated so please check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 November 2018.
What personal data we collect and how we collect it
- We may collect the following information:
• your name and email address
• contact information including a telephone number
• information such as address and postcode
• other information relevant to your enquiries
- This statement applies to information that is collected by this website in the following ways:
• when you submit your name and other details on our contact form
• if you communicate with us by email or telephone
• cookies are used by this site (see below)
• anonymous usage information is collected by Google to provide analytics data
What we do with personal data we collect
- This information is required for the following reasons:
• internal administration to help in the development of our website
• we may need to contact you by email or phone if you make an enquiry
• we use your interaction to improve our services
• we may periodically send promotional emails to the email address that you provide if you opt in to this service
We take measures to ensure that your privacy is protected and your information is not sold, shared with third parties or used in any other ways than stated here.
Images in the Photo Gallery on this website are to record events that members of The Rotary Club of Kennington have taken part in and as such remain the property of The Rotary Club of Kennington. Images that appear here must not be copied or downloaded. Visitors to the website can view these images but no permission is granted to share or use these images in any other way.
Content from other websites
If you follow a link to another website from this website we take no responsibility for the protection of your privacy when you visit that external URL.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What rights you have over your data
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information you may change your mind at any time and can request that we erase any personal data we hold using the form on our website. If you receive a marketing email from us but do not wish to be sent these in future you can unsubscribe from our mailing service using the box on the email.
Any information we retain is held in strict confidence and we will not sell, distribute or disclose your personal information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. If you would like a copy of the information we hold please contact us.
If you request that we delete any personal data we hold this will not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.